enter or remain in the UAE. Recent changes to visa policies will make the same possible. Around 85% of people in the UAE are foreigners. The bulk of them require a work visa in order to reside here because they are employed here. enter or remain in the UAE
However, the UAE government’s announcement of a considerable expansion of the visa program would enable expats to live and enjoy the highest standard of living this nation has to offer without a work visa. enter or remain in the UAE
Which visa types permit foreign nationals to enter or stay in the UAE without a job, according to Joanna Matthews-Taylor, partner and head of employment at Baker & McKenzie International member company Habib Al Mulla & Partners. These include retirement, working remotely, and investments. enter or remain in the UAE
Most popular Visas to enter or remain in the UAE
– Golden Visa: This visa can be obtained by property investors with a minimum investment of Dh2 million, business owners, excellent students and graduates, humanitarian pioneers, scientists, frontline workers, Covid-19 heroes, and highly talented and first-degree relatives. enter or remain in the UAE
– Visa for remote work: Holders of this one-year visa are permitted to live and work remotely for a foreign employer in the United Arab Emirates. A proof of employment from a foreign employer with a one-year contract and a minimum salary of $5,000 must be submitted by the applicant. The UAE does not require applicants for this visa to have employment or a sponsor.
7 Ways For foreigners without jobs to enter or remain in the UAE
– Green Visa: Awarded to partners or investors, independent contractors or students, and family, green visas can last between two and five years. Freelancers and the self-employed must obtain a permission from the MoHRE, self-employment income of at least Dh360,000 per year for the previous two years, and proof of ongoing financial stability while residing in the UAE. While students must be sponsored by authorized educational institutions and must have parental or family sponsorship for their visas.
– Retirement visa: Applicants must be 55 years of age or older. They must have invested Dh2 million in real estate, had savings of at least Dh1 million, or earn at least Dh20,000 per month in active employment in order to qualify for a retirement visa. enter or remain in the UAE
– Job discovery visa: According to Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratization (MOHRE) guidelines, foreign nationals who fall under the first, second, or third skill categories will be given a 60-day visa to enable them to conduct job interviews, meetings, and business opportunities such as establishing a company. They need to have graduated from one of the top 500 universities in the world with a bachelor’s degree. enter or remain in the UAE
– Women who have been divorced or widowed and their kids: Women living in the UAE who were on their husband’s visa at the time of their divorce or widowhood are eligible for this one-year visa extension. The extension is valid for one year from the date of death or divorce, requires no replacement sponsor, and is only renewable once. enter or remain in the UAE
– Humanitarian visa for Exemptional cases: This visa is given to a female resident who had an Emirati husband who had passed away and who had one or more children. Humanitarian considerations also allow for the granting of visas to spouses and children of GCC nationals with foreign passports as well as parents or children of UAE citizens with foreign passports. It is dispersed on an individual basis. enter or remain in the UAE
Apply Also: Nakilat Job Vacancies: Qatar Shipyard Careers
Notice: we are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, we are not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.