German Work Permit: Discover the Benefits of Living in the EU: A Guide to Easy Visa-Free Travel. For Non-EU Citizens, Learn How to Obtain the Right Work Permit for Berlin, Germany. All the Details Explained.
What are the countries exempt from needing a work visa for Germany? Citizens of the following nations are exempt from obtaining a visa to work in Germany but must still register with local authorities during their stay: Australia, Canada, Israel, Japan, South Korea, New Zealand, and the United States. These individuals are also able to enter, reside, secure a residence permit, and apply for a work permit without having a job offer. German Work Permit Types Explained
Etisalat Job Openings UAE, Egypt, Saudi Arabia
ABS Group Shipping Jobs UAE, USA, India, Singapore
Where can I register for a residence permit? All non-German citizens who plan on staying in Germany for an extended period of time must register for a residence permit at the Ausländerbehörde or local foreigners office. German Work Permit Types Explained
Apply Also: Saipem Jobs Recruitment: Italy, Qatar, Thailand, UAE
BAPCO Jobs 2023: Bahrain Petroleum Company Vacancies
What are the types of German Work Permits for 2023? All candidates from non-EU/EEA countries must first apply for a German visa before entering the country. With a visa, they are then allowed to enter the country. To help simplify the process, a list of types of German work permits has been compiled to prevent any mistakes. Note that a short-term study visa cannot be converted into a long-term visa. To apply for a German visa, proof of either a job or educational program in Germany must be provided. German Work Permit Types Explained
German Work Permit: The types of German permits include:
- Study Visa: A temporary residence permit that allows the individual to study at a university in Germany. The visa is valid for the duration of the degree program and can be extended for up to 18 months if the individual wishes to seek employment in Germany.
- Temporary Residence Permit: A limited residence permit that is valid for up to one year and can be extended under the same conditions as the initial application. This permit is also a purpose-specific visa, only allowing the individual to participate in a specific activity. German Work Permit Types Explained
- Employment: A temporary residence permit specifically for employment purposes and is typically valid for the length of the employment contract.
- Marriage: A visa issued to individuals married to a German national or permanent resident. After two years of marriage and three years spent together in Germany, the spouse can apply for permanent residency, provided they have B1-level German proficiency. German Work Permit Types Explained
Apply Also: Relocate to Alberta for Oil & Gas Industry Jobs with 100K+ Salaries
- EU Blue Card: A permit issued to highly skilled professionals with a bachelor’s and master’s degree, proficiency in the German language, and an annual salary of at least €50,800. This permit is typically granted to individuals in the fields of IT, mathematics, or engineering. The EU Blue Card is valid for four years and allows the individual to bring their spouse with them.
- Freelancer/Artist: No specific visa exists for artists, but they may apply for the same visas listed above while specifying their role as a freelancer. Freelancer visits are only granted at the Friedrich-Krause-Ufer Ausländerbehörde, not the Keplerstraße one. German Work Permit Types Explained
- German Permanent Residence/Settlement Permit: Issued to individuals who have held a temporary residence permit or EU Blue Card and lived in Germany for several years. The individual must show proof of five years of work and relevant tax payments in Germany and pass a difficult German test. This permit allows the individual to stay and travel in and out of Germany for an extended period of time and brings their spouse and children with them. German Work Permit Types Explained
Apply Also: Remote Data Entry Specialist at Amazon – Earn $25/Hour
Earn $15,000 Monthly as a Truck Driver in Canada: Immigration
Apply Also: Bechtel Jobs in USA, Saudi Arabia, Australia, UK, India
Puma Energy Jobs: India, South Africa, P. N. Guinea, Africa, Australia /100+Jobs
German Work Permit Types Explained: To apply for a German work permit, the following documents are required: a valid passport, clean criminal background, B1 level German proficiency (only for a blue card or permanent residency), German health insurance, financial stability, a job offer from an employer (if employed), proof of university admission (if a student), and a marriage certificate (if joining a spouse). The application
Apply Also: Galfar Oman Jobs Oil & Gas & Engineering Jobs
Visa Sponsored Job Opportunities for Non-UK Citizens in 2023
Relocate to Alberta for Oil & Gas Industry Jobs with 100K+ Salaries
Hilton Hotel Jobs UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain, USA, UK
Thales Jobs UAE, KSA, USA, UK, India, Canada, Singapore
Hyundai Engineering & Construction Jobs South Korea, KSA
Al Futtaim Jobs UAE, Qatar, KSA, Oman, Egypt, Kuwait/ 200+Jobs
KONE Careers: UAE, KSA, India, USA, UK, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore
FUGRO Jobs: UAE, KSA, Qatar, USA, UK, India, Canada, Malaysia, Singapore
Notice: we are not recruiters, we are just sharing available jobs in worldwide, once you click on the apply button, it will redirect you to the career page of concerned job provider, we are not involving in any stage of recruitment directly or indirectly, we are not collecting any personal information of job seekers. Don’t pay any amount for the job application and recruitment process.